JOIN OUR TEAM
Join a team that encourages excellence
Our region is growing and health care needs are evolving. To meet those changes, Surrey Hospital Foundation is transforming health care with the help of a strong community of donors. Together we are pushing the limits and paving the way to new standards of excellence. We do that by putting people—patients, families, medical teams, donors and our staff—at the centre of everything we do.
Job Posting: Accounting Assistant
Our Foundation is seeking an Accounting Assistant to assist in managing our day-to-day accounting and finance functions. Confidentiality, excellent organizational skills and accuracy are key components to this role.
Required Education & Skills
- Bachelor’s Degree or Diploma in Accounting or related field
- Three to five years’ experience working in accounts payable and receivable, and general ledger
- Strong knowledge of generally accepted accounting principles
- Extensive experience with data entry, record keeping and computer operation
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, Excel and Simply Accounting is a must
- Proficiency in Raiser’s Edge an asset
- Extensive computer work, which requires extended periods of sitting
- Role requires the ability to consistently meet timelines and deadlines
- Start date: ASAP
- Part-time contractor position starting at 2 days a week and could evolve to 4 days a week during our busy season of October through December.
- Potential of part-time employment after 6 months.
To apply, please submit a resume and cover letter to Meghan Thibodeau at Meghan.email@example.com .
Posting will be removed once position is filled.