JOIN OUR TEAM
Join a team that encourages excellence
Our region is growing and health care needs are evolving. To meet those changes, Surrey Hospital Foundation is transforming health care with the help of a strong community of donors. Together we are pushing the limits and paving the way to new standards of excellence. We do that by putting people—patients, families, medical teams, donors and our staff—at the centre of everything we do.
Job Title: Manager, Corporate and Community Giving
Reporting to the CEO, the Manager, Corporate and Community Giving is an articulate, flexible, motivated and organized individual who enjoys speaking to a variety of people. They understand what corporations want from philanthropic giving and how this broadening sector can mutually benefit both non-profits and the business sector. They are entrepreneurial in their approach, a self-starter who recognized emerging opportunities while adhering to the highest professional standards in a regulated industry.
- Achieving sponsorship goals for the Foundation’s two signature events: Celebration of Care Gala, and Champion of the Crescent paddle boarding event
- Supporting and building third party fundraisers
- Maintaining and developing existing relationships with business and community donors
- Engaging new local business donors as part of the Community Champions program
- Networking in your defined community to promote foundation events and campaigns
- Preparing progress reports for the Board of Directors and donor proposals/presentations
Education and Experience
- Minimum 5+ years’ experience in a similar role
- Fluent in English; second language would be an asset
- Microsoft Office Suite including Outlook, Word, Powerpoint, Excel
- Experience with Raiser’s Edge is preferred
To apply, please submit a resume and cover letter to Meghan Thibodeau at Meghan.firstname.lastname@example.org .
Posting will be removed once position is filled.